❤ Brand New Start ~ Days ☆

❤ たっちょんに好きになった幸せな日々、今まで 日を過ごした 。○♡

❤ 數饅頭的日子還有 天 ☆

Sep 14, 2008

【心情】KinKi Kids

I just went to the board of KinKi Kids, (BBS)

and read some unfriendly words.

It makes me a little sad though...... ##ReadMore##

 

Maybe the most popular artists of Johnny's "now"

are NEWS and ARASHI. (in Japan and Taiwan)

But that won't change my love for KinKi Kids.

 

My first concert was Tackey & Tsubasa in 2002 with Muen.

In 2006 and 2007, I had joined ARASHI's and NEWS's concerts.

They are all fascinating and make me really really happy!

 

And this year, I'll go to ARASHI's concert again

if I am lucky enough to get the ticket.

These concerts above are all taken place in Taiwan.

 

I haven't been to KinKi Kids' concert yet.

But it's the concert that I want to enjoy the most!

Well...... I just want to explain how I love them.

 

For me, now,

it's just a dream to go to Japan for their concert.

But in the future, I believe I'll accomplish my dream!

 

So, to see on the bright side.

If they're not that popular as usual,

to get a ticket might be easier......

 

Hope one day I'll have the honor to see KinKi Kids in person.

Maybe in their concerts, Koichi's SHOCK...... or what.

Though it really seems a little far from me, now.

0 comments: