❤ Brand New Start ~ Days ☆

❤ たっちょんに好きになった幸せな日々、今まで 日を過ごした 。○♡

❤ 數饅頭的日子還有 天 ☆

Sep 13, 2008

【F1】Q & A with Kimi Raikkonen

From autosport.com

Friday, September 12th 2008, 14:13 GMT

By Jonathan Noble(同樣練翻譯) ##ReadMore##
 
 
 
It is looking very good today?
  
It is probably the best that the car has been.
Little by little we have found what we want for the car
and at least today it was pretty good.
 
今天看來不錯吧!
 
這可能是車子表現得最好的一次。
我們總算一點一點的找到我們想要的調校,
至少今天它表現的很好。
 
 
 
You have extended your contract, are you more positive now?
 
I haven't been worrying about anything.
It was my decision, so I knew what I could do and what is possible.
It doesn't change anything for this year or the future -
I still try to do the best I can.
And hopefully now we have started to find the way we want
and hopefully we can get a good result.
 
你已經延長合約了,那你現在有比較樂觀嗎?
 
我從來都沒有擔心過任何事。
這是我的決定,所以我知道我能做到什麼以及哪些事是有可能的。
這並未改變今年或未來的任何事,我仍然試著盡我所能去做到最好。
希望現在的我們已經開始找對方法,也希望我們可以得到好的結果。
 
 
 
In the race conditions do you feel you are on a par with the McLaren?
 
Today it looks like we are faster.
I am very happy with how things are today.
 
今天練習的結果有讓你覺得你們和邁凱輪在同個等級嗎?
 
今天看起來是我們比較快一點。
我對今天的成果感到非常開心。
 
 
 
Was signing a new contract a difficult decision to make?
 
No. I enjoy it here.
Of course when you have a hard time it is sometimes not easy,
but it doesn't mean you don't enjoy the driving, or I am not motivated.
It is just not fun when things are not always as you want,
but we have been working hard
and getting things where we want which is the main thing.
 
會難以決定去簽新合約嗎?
 
不,我在這裡很開心。
當然如果你過得不好就很難下決定,但這不表示你不喜歡開車或者我不積極。
就只是事情與你想要的不符而不好玩,
但最重要的是我們一直都很努力的去尋找我們想要的東西。
 
 
 
So retirement was never an option then?
 
I never said it was. It was all you guys. It was not what I said.
I said I had a contract for the next year at least and then we see after that.
I have a couple more years
and we look when the times comes for what happens after that.
 
所以你從來沒想過要退休囉?
 
我從來沒說過啊,都是你們在說的,不是我說的。
我說我至少明年有個合約,等那之後再看看。
我還有很多年能跑而我們等待看時機何時到來。
 
 
 
Why did you decide to stay at Ferrari?
 
I always had a contract for next year anyway.
I never said I was going to retire, it came from you guys.
I still enjoy it. I still drive as well as I can.
Sometimes when the results are not coming it is not such good fun
but it doesn't mean that I don't enjoy it.
It was not a very difficult choice.
I enjoy working with the people, so I am happy.
 
你為何要選擇留在法拉利?
 
不管怎樣我明年都要有個合約,我從來就沒說過我要退休,那都是你們造謠的。
我仍然享受著比賽,也仍然盡我所能的駕駛著。
有時結果不佳確實不好玩,但這不表示我就不享受其中。
這並不是個困難的決定,我樂於和這些人們一起工作,所以我很開心。
 
 
 
So an easy decision to make?
 
I knew that I had next year so I could have waited even longer,
but we came to a solution with the team and everyone happy.
 
所以下這決定很容易?
 
我知道我還有明年要跑,所以我可以等久一點,
最後我決定在車隊留下來,大家對此也感到高興。
 
 
 
And you feel Ferrari are best placed
to help you win another championship?

 
I wouldn't go anywhere else.
I won last year and we are still not out this year.
I still enjoy it, even though sometimes it is not such good fun.
When the results are not coming, it is nothing to do with the team or me
– it is just that we didn't get it right together.
We are making things go in the right direction though.
 
你覺得法拉利是能幫助你奪得再一次車手冠軍的最佳車隊?
 
我不會再去別的車隊。我去年贏了,且我們今年仍未被淘汰。
我仍然享受它,儘管有時候並不是那麼好玩。
當結果不佳時,車隊或我都不能做什麼,就只是我們未能將它組合好而已。
我們現在正在讓事物往對的方向走了。
 
 
 
以上~感覺Kimi一整個很開心

希望這場Kimi可以拿第一,Massa也能上頒獎台

另一個位置最好讓給Kov,就是不要Ham~哈哈!

0 comments: