❤ Brand New Start ~ Days ☆

❤ たっちょんに好きになった幸せな日々、今まで 日を過ごした 。○♡

❤ 數饅頭的日子還有 天 ☆

Sep 13, 2008

【F1】Q & A with Fernando Alonso

From autosport.com

September 12th 2008, 15:26 GMT

By Edd Straw Friday(同樣附翻譯) ##ReadMore##
 
 
 
What happened today?
 
Nothing new. I think we knew already from Spa
and yesterday that we thought this would be the most difficult weekend for us.
Unfortunately it was right.
 
We don't have the pace, we don't have the speed,
and we don't have the traction, the braking stability,
or the riding over the kerbs.
This circuit has everything we miss the whole championship.
Unfortunately it will be a difficult weekend.
 
The only good news of the day is that Toyota are the same as us,
so we are all in the last four positions and maybe this is good news for us.
Maybe we will pass Monza with not too many points lost from them.
 
今天怎麼了?
 
沒啥新鮮的,我想我們在Spa時就已經知道了,
而昨天讓我們覺得這將會是最為艱困的週末。
很不幸的這個猜測是正確的。
 
我們既找不到步調又沒有速度,
連抓地力和煞車穩定性都沒有,甚至吃路沿石的時候。
這個賽道得一切都幾乎讓我們失去賽季排名,很不幸這是個艱困的週末。
 
唯一的好消息是Toyota和我們一樣,所以我們都排在最後四名的位置,
或許我們在Monza能不輸他們太多分。
 
 
 
The announcement of Ferrari that
Kimi Raikkonen has signed for another year.
Did that come as a surprise for you?

 
No.
 
法拉利宣布Kimi確定再續約一年,這有讓你感到驚訝嗎?
 
沒有。
 
 
 
Since when did you know?
 
A couple of months.
 
你從何時知道的?
 
幾個月前。
 
 
 
Does it change the decision about your future?
 
No. Not at all.
When you were talking about 2010 and 2011 and all these decisions,
for me it seemed crazy. We are in the middle of 2008
and I cannot put my future thinking into two years forward.
I want to be on the podium as soon as possible,
I want to win races as soon as possible - and this is starting from 2009.
 
In 2009, the drivers for Ferrari and McLaren,
they were confirmed a couple of months ago. It was never a possibility.
And as I have said before, the first priority is to stay with Renault
and when I joined them last year, it was because I believe in this team,
it was because I believe we can win races as we did two years ago.
 
This year was not as good as we thought,
and I need to see if the R29 will be any better.
If not, I will try to choose my best possibility for next year.
But, this is not changed by what happened today.
 
這有影響到你對未來的決定嗎?
 
不,完全沒有。
你講的未來2010和2011年這些決定,對我來說太瘋狂了。
我們才在2008年的賽季中段,我不能現在就去想未來兩年的事情。
我想要盡快站上頒獎台、盡快贏得比賽,而這將從2009年開始。
 
2009年法拉利和麥凱倫的車手陣容早在幾個月前就確定了,根本不可能是我。
而就像之前所說過的,我最優先的選擇是留在雷諾,
去年我決定加入雷諾,就是因為我相信雷諾,
我相信我們能夠贏得比賽,就像我們兩年前做到的一樣。
 
今年並不如我們預期的好,我要看看R29會不會好一點。
如果沒有,我將可能去選擇對明年的我而言最佳的決定。
但,這並不會因為今天發生的事而有所改變。
 
 
 
Is it like a poker game where you see how long you can wait?
 
No. It is not a poker game,
where you try to wait as long as you can to find nothing more.
It is not a game at all.
I just need to make sure how the possibilities are for next year,
and how Renault will approach next year.
What are the targets? What are the positive and negative things?
And I will decide as soon as I can.
 
你會覺得你在觀望還能等多久的時候會像是撲克牌遊戲嗎?
 
不,這不是你試著等待卻發現沒有任何改變的撲克牌遊戲。
這完全不是撲克牌遊戲。
我只是需要確定明年的可能性以及雷諾能進展到怎樣。
目標是什麼?有哪些優勢和劣勢?這樣我才能盡快做決定。
 
 
 
But can you judge just from paper
how good or how bad a team will be next year?

 
No, it is more of a gamble than ever I think next year.
The change of regulations will be massive and anything can happen.
You need to trust the people.
You need to see more than paper the whole team and the whole atmosphere.
Obviously Renault two years ago were world champions
so they should know how to make a fast car.
 
你不能從媒體的報導來決定一支車隊明年的的好壞嗎?
 
不,明年比起過去以往都更像是一場賭注。
規則將有重大改變,任何事都有可能發生。
你需要去相信人們,你需要比報上來得更深入了解整個車隊和它整體的氣氛。
很明顯的雷諾在兩年前的確是車隊冠軍,所以他們應該知道怎樣造出一台快車。
 
 
 
Can you clarify that you knew two months ago
that there was no seat at Ferrari for 2010?

 
No. It was not two months. It was just a rumour, a voice that was around,
that Kimi would extend the contract for 2010 as well.
In a way, sooner or later, I was expecting to see the official statement.
So it was not a surprise like that. But it was nothing more than that –
but I don't know if it was two months ago, or three weeks ago or six weeks ago.
 
你能說明一下兩個月前你就知道法拉利2010年沒有你的位置這件事嗎?
 
不,這不是兩個月前的事,這只是一個傳言,大家都說Kimi會延長合約到2010年。
在某種程度上,早或晚,我期待看到官方的說法。所以這並不令我驚訝,無非是如此。
但我並不知道這究竟是兩個月前,還是三個禮拜前,還是六個禮拜前的事。
 
 
 
But at some stage you stopped talking to them about 2010?
 
No, I never talked with them. I heard this coming from friends,
from the Italian press and from all this. Not from them.
 
在某些場合你避開談論有關2010年的事?
 
不,我從來沒和他們談過,我是從朋友那兒聽說的,還有一些報導等等。
 
 
 
Do you feel the door is still open at Ferrari for the future?
 
Again, for me it is impossible to think about three year's time.
I don't know what I will do in 2011 or 2012.
Maybe I am racing in motorbikes, or playing golf.
I just look at 2009 and I want to win as soon as possible.
That is what I am thinking now. More than 2009, I cannot concentrate on.
 
你覺得法拉利未來的門仍為你敞開嗎?
 
又來了,對我來說要談論三年後的事是不可能的。
我連我2011年或2012年的事都還不知道。
也許我會去玩摩托車,或打高爾夫。
我只看向2009的事並且想要盡快獲得勝利。
這就是我現在所想到的,我無法專注於2009年以後的事。
 
 
 
Will the standings of this year's championship help you decide?
 
It is just a gamble because
the results of this championship are more or less clear.
It will not change anything from now to the last race.
We saw the whole championship with three teams at the top,
and the rest have better and worst races.
Next year everything can change, maybe the top three teams are down
because they failed to develop a good KERS system
or to adapt the car to slicks, and maybe a small team can win races.
It is more a gamble.
 
今年的冠軍排名能幫助你做決定嗎?
 
這是一場賭注,因為這個賽季的結果已經多多少少呈現出來了,
直到今年最後一場比賽前都不會改變太多。
整個賽季就是三強鼎立在爭冠,剩下的就時好時壞。
明年任何事都有可能改變,
或許前三強會因為KERS系統做得不好或者無法適應光頭胎而落後,
可能小車隊會獲得勝利。這比較像是一場賭注。
 
 
 
Is it the first time that a small team could be on the top?
 
Small teams, I think these days are only Force India and Toro Rosso.
All the other teams are not small teams.
Red Bull are a big team already, Honda are a big team,
Toyota are a big team – anyone can win next year.
 
所以這是第一次小車隊有可能排在前端嗎?
 
小車隊......我想現在只有Force India和Toro Rosso算吧~
其他都不是小車隊了,紅牛已經是大車隊了,本田也是、豐田也是,
明年任何人都有可能贏。
 
 
 
When will you decide your future?
 
I don't know! I don't know!
 
那你什麼時候才要決定你的未來?
 
我不知道~我不知道!
 
 
 
以上~Alonso的未來再度成為一個難解的謎題!

不過他說的也真的很有道理啊~去打高爾夫好好笑 XD

這讓我更加期待明年的賽季說!感覺變數很大~
 

0 comments: