❤ Brand New Start ~ Days ☆

❤ たっちょんに好きになった幸せな日々、今まで 日を過ごした 。○♡

❤ 數饅頭的日子還有 天 ☆

Sep 14, 2008

【日記】the Raining Morning

Just like when you catch a cold and it's becoming better,

you'll have to blow your nose frequently.

It rains heavily after a typhoon goes away. ##ReadMore##

 

Well......

I was thinking to buy something delicious for F1 tonight,

but it seems like the rain will stop me from going outdoors.

 

Maybe it will also rain in Italy while racing,

which will make the game more unexpectedly!

But hopefully it won't need any red flags.

 

Before the race, let me write something else exciting!

I have decided to buy T77, a digital camera of sony.

It's a new type which has just arrived in Taiwan a couple of days.

 

The main reason is Junichi's advertisement.

Also its humanity design and splendid appearance

are great features! (Though as most of the DCs today~)

 

Ha! If I really buy it,

I'll show some pictures of it.

And photos taken by using it, too!

0 comments: